Adobe Ideas – Sketching Software live
9 November , 2010Posted by on
Quick post to spread the news that the Adobe® Ideas v1.1 update went live this morning on the iTunes US store.
What is Adobe Ideas?
Adobe® Ideas is an iPad and iPhone app that allows creative professionals to leverage devices for their ideation process. Capture and explore your ideas with Adobe Ideas, then import them into Adobe® Illustrator®, Adobe® Photoshop® and other creative tools as starting points. Now with a new in-app purchase option, you can get up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch and control opacity for each layer.
Who should try Adobe Ideas?
Anyone! Adobe Ideas is a fun way to capture ideas whether you are taking notes, doodling, or sketching. Also if you happen to use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, you can take your work from Adobe Ideas to Illustrator or Photoshop and keep working.
What features come with the 1.1 update?
- Sketches save much faster, avoiding loss of data when you close the app or you need to answer a phone call.
- Save drawing to “saved photos” album on iPad and iPhone (no longer a need to create a screenshot)
- Support for iPhone 4 retina display
- Support for iOS4 Multi-tasking
- Now available in French, German and Japanese
A look at Adobe Ideas 1.1
Download page: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-ideas-1-0-for-ipad/id364617858?mt=8
Web page on Adobe.com: www.adobe.com/products/adobeideas <http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeideas>
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/adobeideas
Flickr Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1408891@N21/