Ooops I get a Delta airlines reminder that I have to leave in about 10 hours. This means that Flashbelt 08 is coming closer 🙂 I am really looking forward to this conference. Flashbelt has a really impressive speakers list and I am very happy to be part of it this year. The speakers list include: Mark Anders (Senior Principal Scientist at Adobe), Richard Galvan (technical product manager for Flash at Adobe ), Erik Natzke, Mario Klingemann, Robert Hodgin, Andre Michelle, Craig Swann, Jared Tarbell, and many many more…
Flashbelt 08 brings together new media designers, developers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, inspiration and build community. Dave Schroeder is doing a really great job organizing this conference every year again… congrats Dave !
My session (“Play with Pixels”) will be at Monday 2.45 PM … and I will try to look as I am awake 🙂
My schedule for the conference looks like this:
Monday June 9th :
– Adobe Keynote with Mark Anders
– Moses Gunesch – Making animation tools to go
– Tali Krakowski – Science and fiction of experience design
– T Scott Major – Keep it simple, stupid
– ME – PLAY WITH PIXELS –
– Jared Tarbell – The Circle
–> geeks go wild @ the AFTER PARTY — part 1!!
Tuesday June 10th :
– Richard Galvan – Flash and the future
– Mario Klingemann – The Pixel Whisperer
– Danny Patterson – Air Distribution + installation strategies
– Seb Lee-Delisle – Particles
– Paul Ortchanian – Stop diving head on
– Erik Natzke – Beyond the knowledge
–> geeks go wild @ the AFTER PARTY —part 2!!
Wednesday June 11th :
– Philip Van Allen – The new ecology of things
– Space150 – Use Flash, skip deal with Devil
– Craig Swann – Poop on your OOP
– Sam Pastel – Saffron
– Justin Everett-Church – Flash player 10
– Robert Hodgin – Breaking away
–> geeks go wild @ the AFTER PARTY — part 3!!
If you are coming to Flashbelt do not hesitate to say hi 😉
Cu all in Minneapolis !