Flex 3 alpha, Adobe AIR beta and Flash player 9 update
11 June , 2007Posted by on
Cool new stuff Labs today :
- native OS drag and drop support
- support for multi-windowed applications
- complete rendering support for HTML content (webkit engine)
- integration of a local database engine (SQLite)
Also announced today is the Flex 3 beta. This beta realease really looks very cool:
- a dramatic reduction in the size of SWF files (flex framewor has to been downloaded ones per user)
- a number of refactoring operations that work across ActionScript and MXML added
- integration with CS3 (import skins made in CS3)
- support for AIR
Everything you NEEd you can download at LABS.ADOBE.COM .
oy yeah the last one (Flash Player 9 update) ! Seems like some bugs are solved, eg when you are dealing with fullscreen video.
More on these topics later on so stay tuned !